IGNORED

Heading North....REAL PIZZA!!!!!

1BigDog

All booked for a trip up to NYC. Havent been there in 9 years. Oh boy...real pizza!!!! Real Cannolis!!!! Real Napoleons!!!! real Chinese food!!!!....and Carvel!!!(Burp)

No bike though (sniff) Flying up into Laguardia on Sept 29 and leaving on Oct 2nd.

Get to see some relatives, the old hood, and celebrate my Anniversary too.

Good deal on Southwest Airlines....89.00 each way x2 plus great discount through AARP on hotel/car rental. Got a full size car for less then an economy car. Nope, no bike rentals are included.:smile5:

All booked for a trip up to NYC. Havent been there in 9 years. Oh boy...real pizza!!!!...

No no no, you are mistaken my friend. That stuff is located about 730 miles west of NYC in a little place called Chi-town :rasberry: :stickpoke:

Hope you enjoy your trip!! Hope everything goes well :)

And the Crime rate will escalate even more when Ruffy get's there! :mugshot:

Just remember something there Gene...ill be flying OVER your house twice. Wonder how good my aim is......

BEER30

No no no, you are mistaken my friend. That stuff is located about 730 miles west of NYC in a little place called Chi-town :rasberry: :stickpoke:

Hope you enjoy your trip!! Hope everything goes well :)

No way!!! NY Pizza is the best. From the properly rolled thin crust, with a nice slightly burnt underbelly, the sauce, not too sweet, with the right amount of spices, to the layer of cheese, and most important....when you fold that slice and the olive oil drips off the point in a nice even drip then you just know that all's well with the world again. :smile5:

Originally Posted by BEER30 viewpost.gif

And the Crime rate will escalate even more when Ruffy get's there! :mugshot:

Just remember something there Gene...ill be flying OVER your house twice. Wonder how good my aim is......

BEER30

Man if you can get that A$$ of your to hang out that window, you on heck of a ________ !

Butt , just remember , you will have to fly directly over MCB Camp LeJuene , Cherry Point , and a few other bases to be over my house. When I hear the air raid sirens , I'll be praying for your LOST A$$ . Only Pizza you get will be scattered ......Pizza here , a pizza there, a pizza everywhere, LOL !!!!

Have fun in NYC , Sucka ! :rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

BEER30