IGNORED

Check out what I was doing sat at 4am

bull463

Yea its not good. Oh Hey sqwidly thank you agin for all the work you did on my bike MD I know you were not able to fix alot of my problums but you were able to point me in the right direcion. THANKS

Bull463

Yea its not good. Oh Hey sqwidly thank you agin for all the work you did on my bike MD I know you were not able to fix alot of my problums but you were able to point me in the right direcion. THANKS

Bull463

Your more than welcome my friend, my phone is always on should you run into something your not familiar with. We'll still try to get your signals figured out, just busy as a cat covering crap right now as usual....(left myself open with that statement

:whistling:)

Your more than welcome my friend, my phone is always on should you run into something your not familiar with. We'll still try to get your signals figured out, just busy as a cat covering crap right now as usual....(left myself open with that statement

:whistling:)

LOL...not gonna say it....I`m gonna let it all build up for great great come back for ol Cupcake when he decides to strike.....if he can get past the frosting....:stickpoke:

LOL...not gonna say it....I`m gonna let it all build up for great great come back for ol Cupcake when he decides to strike.....if he can get past the frosting....:stickpoke:

The one thing you are good at Kregerdoodle, is digging yourself a hole. I happen to have some pics of you in a field of flowers that was taken on a certain Blue Bonnet ride.....and no your wife didn't send them to me, I had my own

:whistling:

The one thing you are good at Kregerdoodle, is digging yourself a hole. I happen to have some pics of you in a field of flowers that was taken on a certain Blue Bonnet ride.....and no your wife didn't send them to me, I had my own

:whistling:

I heard you keep it posted above your bed too....:duck: