IGNORED

Carb Sync help near Lancaster

bmorcom

Just had jlh3rd assist me with syncing the carbs. I thought that was all I needed when I arrived. John helped me set the proper idle on the bike, found a cracked hose and plug and synced my carbs. Needless to say, it was like riding a different bike on the way home. So smooth and better pick-up and best of all no more back fires as I slow down.

This experience alone will make me a paid member, not just a trial member. If the site has a lot of people like John, it will not only give me a lot of knowledge, but also meet some really great people.

Thank you for your help John.

Hey Brett,

John is gook folks, If you would like to take a little longer ride, well you would be welcome to stop by the Duncansville, Pa. (16635) area for lunch and a nice ride. It would be my pleasure to show you around the area, we could eat here and ride out for Ice Cream.

If this sounds interesting, please feel free to PM me.:thumbsup2:

Earl

Well about 1000 miles into the trip and I have been getting between 36 and 39 mpg. The biggest change I see after shimming the carbs and syncing the carbs is the response and how smooth the ride feels now.

My new Dunlop E3s came today. So, I will be ready for the second half of the summer in a couple days. I am looking forward to finally seeing some of you folks if we have a PA M&E. One of the first things I want to do with the new tires. Is head over to the little shop by the creek for a visit. Long rides at speed on the old tires didnt sound like a good idea. Now I can rock and roll, again....:thumbsup2:

It's A Shame We Don't Live In Rhode Island, We would all be 25 minutes from a M&E! Rich it would be great to have you stop by, Just give me a shout when you think you might be over this way. A PA meet and eat is definitely in order, I missed the Gettysburg M&E this year because of my back surgery but I am up for a good ride, some good food and to share some road with my fellow Pennsylvanians!:thumbsup2:

Let me know when and where and I'll be there.

Earl and Jean