IGNORED

update on condition

TxVenture

Well folks after almost 2yrs. of lurking and not participating it's abut time I let everyone know how I'm doing . the original cancer seemed to have been successfully treated thru chemo and radiation. There have been small setbacks but they were handled successfully as they came along. This last bout just about brought to my knees! One of my kidneys has failed, and the Drs. are treating me for different infections

As far as blessings go The Lord has blessed me beyond my greatest expectations!!!

Today I get to see our newst GRANDSON!!!!

There are blessings that still flow everyday, we just have to take the time to look for them

Don Hiltabidle

TxVenture

Your ears must be ringing all the time my friend, as we have been talking about you a lot. I can't tell you how glad I am to see you on the board posting again. Like we have mentioned if you need anything, please tell us. Theres a lot of folks in this Houston area that would drop whatever they are doing to help you out. I'll try to get a call into you in the next few days. Keep up the fight brother, were here for you

:thumbsup2:

Well folks after almost 2yrs. of lurking and not participating it's abut time I let everyone know how I'm doing . the original cancer seemed to have been successfully treated thru chemo and radiation. There have been small setbacks but they were handled successfully as they came along. This last bout just about brought to my knees! One of my kidneys has failed, and the Drs. are treating me for different infections

As far as blessings go The Lord has blessed me beyond my greatest expectations!!!

Today I get to see our newst GRANDSON!!!!

There are blessings that still flow everyday, we just have to take the time to look for them

Don, I, too; thanks to the grace of God, am a cancer survivor. Everyday I wake up and open my eyes, I first give Him thanks for another day. The after a few minutes, I thank Him for my family's health and safety and all that. Then I open the garage door and again give thanks for my Harley and great looking and running 1st Edition. Keep happy my friend. No matter how long our lives are, it will never be long enough. Everybody wants to go to Heaven but nobody wants to go now (taken from a recent CW song).

Have a great one!

Herb

Hey Don..congrats on the new Grandbaby...must be brand new as you didn`t mention it the other day on the phone... really glad to hear you are doing better, its allways a pleasure speaking with you. Take care and don`t over do it, I`ll be talking to you again real soon. Prayers are continued and God Speed for a fast recovery..

Kreg

Don,

Glad to see you on here! We will always keep you and Linda in our thoughts and prayers....no matter what. You just can't have enough of them! If you need anything just give us a shout, and we will be there for you!

Keep up the fight and you can beat this thing!:bighug:

I admire your obvious strength and your recognition of your daily blessings. We all should think the way you do. Please know we are all thinking of you and your family. That is wonderful news about your new grandson. You really are blessed.

Yama Mama