IGNORED

"Got my New Wing!"

Tom

Well Folks, I could not wait on Yamaha...I absolutely loved my Midnight RSV BUT I wanted fuel injection and a few other updates so I had no choice but switch my rides. I purchased a 2010 Level 3 GoldWing 1800 with alot of accessories. I am VERY pleased with it and yes I knew I would need to get use to the foot and leg position but it is working out better than expected. Ill always stay on this site and ALWAYS be here to help VentureRiders with ANY problems and a place to stay while traveling thru. Ive learned alot about the Ventures and if Im off I will be able to assist anyone. I sold my Midnight RSV to a darn nice guy in Louisiana,Ill let him Identify IF he wants..He doesnt post much and I feel its his to post if he wants...I can say for the Big Guy that I am I had a tear in my eye when he drove away on it! Now here are a few pictures..

Join the Wingers on this site! I bought a '04 Titanium Wing, and after a few teething problems, I am falling in love. Still have my '86 VR, and for now, it actually rides better and handles better, but I have had 5 years to get it tweaked! :) Love the torque of the 1800 though.

Cool looking bike, love the turn down exhaust.

In picture number 3... why does the front tire look like it's leaning to the left referenced to the forks?

http://www.bergall.org/temp/venture/wheel.jpg

Yeah, I just couldn't resist. Beautiful bike !

:ice_congrats-vi6886nice look bike for a gw. now the saga with billie continues.

tom is billie goimg to be able to ride with us down in big bend in november?

reguards

don c.

Yes Don he has reservations at the Chisos Basin withus..Also Kerry,(My Sis) will be there..I dont think her Hubby will be but who knows.

In picture number 3... why does the front tire look like it's leaning to the left referenced to the forks?

http://www.bergall.org/temp/venture/wheel.jpg

Yeah, I just couldn't resist. Beautiful bike !

SCARED the Cr232p out of me! I had to go look then got a good laugh..Thanks!

great tom

will be good to see your sis again, and also billie. have you make the first oil change yet? say hi to debbie.

don c.

No but Ive got all the parts..Pain in the A$$$$ but I willbe the only one doing them as I dont trust ANY dealers..Just me I guess.

Nice bike Tom!! I hope you and Debbie have many, many wonderful mile on it! And she will be able to enjoy them with you! Give her a :bighug:from me!

And by the way.......that tree in the front yard really looks nice too!:cool10:

I still get sore looking at all the work you and Brad did out there! In fact now I need a bowl of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla to cool me down..

Guest wrench

WOW!!!! Congrats on the 'wing, that is one nice ride,,, AND a level 3 to boot. Just put some extended Iso-wings on it and the leg thing will be better. There's a shop in south-central Ky. that caters to you "wing-nuts". Check out www.chromecrazy.net, Troy is a really nice guy and a 'wing genius. BTW, what color does Honda call that?

WOW!!!! Congrats on the 'wing, that is one nice ride,,, AND a level 3 to boot. Just put some extended Iso-wings on it and the leg thing will be better. There's a shop in south-central Ky. that caters to you "wing-nuts". Check out www.chromecrazy.net, Troy is a really nice guy and a 'wing genius. BTW, what color does Honda call that?

Wrench,The call it Metallic Black but its kind of a grey/ black metalflake

:sign woo hoo: Congrats on the new bike! It looks sharp!

What is the difference between a Gold Wing and a logging truck?

1. About 40 pounds and a stuffed animal.

2. Logging trucks don't throe sparks when they go around corners.

3. Logging trucks need all their lights.

4. Logging trucks will usually pull over to let you pass.

5. Logging trucks must stop at weigh stations.

6. Logging trucks don't all look alike.

7. Logging trucks are not as wide.

8. Nobody ever built a three wheel logging truck.

9. You can't get a 400-pound woman on a logging truck.

10. A logging truck can make a U turn.

:rotf::rotf: