IGNORED

Looking for a 1st gen windshield

Thom

Parts Shark do not have them anymore , clearview cost to much . anybody know where i can get one ? even a used one ? the wind is killing me , so i am going to try a full size one .

Slipstreamer

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp;jsessionid=PVL5HWUJWACBHQFIDYECM4WAVAPAUIV0?skuId=230076&store=Main&catId=&productId=p23475&leafCatId=&mmyId=16017

Parts Shark do not have them anymore , clearview cost to much . anybody know where i can get one ? even a used one ? the wind is killing me , so i am going to try a full size one .

Let me know if u like that new wind shield... btw what u gunna do w the old 1? Will it fit my bike???

My 85 G1 had a slipstreamer on it when I got it and I always seemed to be buffetted while riding. I saw while looking at some pics that the slipstreamer was so short that my whole head was higher than the top edge.

I ordered the largest Clearview with a vent for my 85 and found a huge difference in comfort. The clearview is at least 3 inches taller and 4 inches wider than the slipstreamer making for a far mor shletered ride. The clearview is also almost double the material thickness when compared to the slipstreamer.

If you have some time to wait, check from time to time on the clearview site for blems, they discount them heavily and a lot of the time you cant see the issue. just type in blem into their search box and it will list

Brian

THANKS ! I thought Markland was out of business , I am going to order the tinted , large one .

Let me know if u like that new wind shield... btw what u gunna do w the old 1? Will it fit my bike???

I will , it is too hot in town for the large one , i'll just use it for trips and run the shorty mostly .