IGNORED

Leslie's Funeral Arrangements

Sweetnothing

Funeral Arrangements

I just received info about the funeral ...it will be held this Saturday the time has not been confirmed as of yet but the visitation are on Thursday and Friday night

Thursday from 7pm to 9pm

Friday from 12pm to 2pm

Anyone wishing to send a card or flowers can send them to

Reid Funeral Home

87 Maidstone Avenue East

Essex, ON. Canada N8M 2J3

Condolence's can also to emailed to

http://www.reidfuneralhome.ca/current.asp under Leslie Nantais

I'll have to get back to everyone for the time for the funeral.

Again thanks to everyone for their concerns it's much appreciated.

Bruce

Bruce,

Let me know if there is ANY THING we can do for you, or the family! Our thoughts and prayers are with you all!!

Don,

Thank You! I was just gonna call Russell, and I just talked to Bruce. Bruce suggested if you want to send a donation, send it to Russell, in care of Leslie Nantais, and it will go to the site for buying flowers and such, when these things happen.

Don, also could you put a sticky on this post for me? PLEASE!? and Thank You!

Update : After calling the funeral home I found out that the visitation for Friday afternoon is NOT set yet and it will be from 7 pm to 9pm that evening. I also found out that the Service on Saturday is at 1PM

with an one hour visitation starting at noon at the Essex High School in the gym. The High School is easy to find it's on the main street heading to the north end.

Thanks Everyone

Steve,

If you have a Paypal account, you can send something through it to Russell (Black owl)

Used to have PayPal once, but it's since lapsed. Must see if I can revive it and use it. Can somebody give me Russell's PayPal details please.

How about at 1 pm Canadian time, we have a moment of silence and reflection...then post our condolences. This would be for those unable to attend her funeral, maybe feel like we are there with all you that are seeing her off on her final journey.

Sorry...Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...