IGNORED

Pictures of my Krome Works Pipes forsale

So why did you not buy the Khrome Werks for the Venture instead of the HD version?

From what I read on various forums the Venture Krome Werks are the same as the Harley with the brackets - I could be wrong though. I bought them new on Ebay and got them at a decent price as well. They've only been on the bike since this spring and I probably have about 1,000 miles on them - maybe a bit more.

From what I read on various forums the Venture Krome Werks are the same as the Harley with the brackets - I could be wrong though. I bought them new on Ebay and got them at a decent price as well. They've only been on the bike since this spring and I probably have about 1,000 miles on them - maybe a bit more.

Close but not quite the same, the ends of the Venture version that slips onto the exhaust look like the OEM pipe fitting.

I didn't know they were supposed to have end tips......They are as long as the OEM pipes.

Maybe the Harley style doesn't have the tips. On the Krome Werks website the Yamaha's do.... Oh well.... If they would have been Yamaha slip -ons I'd been all over them.... :)