IGNORED

A THANK YOU to Jonas

Freebird

Well I have to tell you folks, I sure missed our Icelandic friend Jonas at Maintenance Day this year but he made sure that we didn't forget him. He had sent a couple bottles of the famous "Black Death" that he brought with him last year.

Now one bottle didn't survive until Maintenance Day...it must have evaporated or something. :whistling:

The other survived though and got cracked open Saturday night. Those who were hanging around the Maintenance tent that evening got to sample it and MOST seemed to enjoy it.

So...thank for remember us Jonas, we hadn't forgotten you either.

Also, I got a call from Jonas a few minutes ago. He says to say hello to all of you and he plans to be here, with his wife, for Maintenance Day next year. It will be great to see him again.

Hey you never told any of us that there was any black death around. Jeff left a bottle for you and you didn't even tell us. Geez what a friend and we gave you a jacket. I'm not sure what next year is gonna be now but it will be different, you just wait.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:How do bubbles hold up like bubble bath. Just pm me with the info.

Margaret

Of course Becky and I had a shot in your honor!!!

As did Taters and I...I think were starting to like it..............naw...... ps.. sorry I missed your call, but glad you got to talk to Taters. We think of you often , my viking friend..:clap2: