IGNORED

Don and Eileen Many Many Thanks!!!

wes0778

Boss, you and your wonderful Bride sure know how to throw a party!!!:dancefool:

We had a WONDERFUL time, THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup2::clap2::thumbsup2::clap2::thumbsup2::clap2:

Wes kinda enjoyed it too...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:(I don't think he missed talking to ANYONE there:178:)

He's already asking if we are coming back next year and when it will be so he can put in for his vacation...:Laugh:

Walter,

Tell Wes I said he needs to put more speakers and amps in that Blazer, so the ride can be more enjoyable for you.:stickpoke::stirthepot::stickpoke:

It was great meeting both of you, and we are looking forward to the next time. We had lotsa fun talking to him about his future wife....and :yikes:12 daughters:yikes:...lol

Monty

Yes, it was a Fantastic Time!!! Don & Eileen did a wonderful job making everyone happy, getting us all fat, and allowing us in their Beautiful Home. Had a Great time talking to everyone, and getting a chance to share Ideas on the RSV. Looking forward to next year. Later-Red Ryder

Many Thanks from us to Don & Eilene as well. Sometimes words just aren't enough to describe the feeling one gets attending Don's MD or any of the other VR events folks sponsor for that matter. It just seems each time we attend a function it just gets better and better. I think part of that is making new friends as well as embracing all the old friends too.

I do know there isn't another web based club out there that can rival the one we call home, VentureRider.org. Thanks again to Don's hard work on the site and his vision of what it should be.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Larry