IGNORED

We Rolled In Around 6PM

bongobobny

Left the Comfort Inn around 10:00 with Joe Neasmon and Motorcycle Tom & Amy. Didn't get too far before e had to stop to fix Joe's trailer, one of his rear lights was ready to fall off the trailer. We figured out why he also had problems with losing the bolt on his shifter coming down as well! The trailer he bought wsas used on a Harley and it caught the bug! Any way, it was a very enjoyable ride! Comfort stop past Cleveland, and lunch at the cracker barrel in Erie. Stiopped in Ellicottville for coffee and finally home!

Great time, met some new peiople, remembered most of the people I already know! Dingy, we forgot the sub frame pieces but we will get them some time! Only got rid of half the free parts I brought, and resisted the urge to feed them to the pond monsters. There's a big pile out at the curb for the garbage man in the AM!

Took a nap first thing when I got home. Managed to get the most of the bugs of the scoot. Gonna have a drink and go to bed...

.... There's a big pile out at the curb for the garbage man in the AM!

Good Morning Bob,

What will be in that Pile ?

I mean, if there's something worth it, i'd glad to pay the Shipping (if you won't mind putting it in a Box a carry it to the USPS Office) and make a Donation to the Site also. I.e. i'm looking for the Rubber Pieces for the right Side Passenger Board. I'm also missing one of the Rubber Covers on the Top of the Fork Legs.