IGNORED

Asheville Rally update

Venturous Randy

I don't if you noticed but I changed from a "maybe" to "I'm gonna be there"

I really enjoy that part of the country and I really like the "laid back" atmosphere at this rally.

I'm staying at the Super 8 in Black Mountain.

See you in August,

BOO

• 4 weeks later...

Well this should be the last thing I go to without the muffinman. I'll be rolling with Riderduke. So I won't be there till friday. If you haven't been yet you should try and head over for it. We don't make any major plans (or any real plans at all). Figure most folks ride to get there they should be able to do what they want. If this is your first time let us know we can point out some fun places to ride or visit.

Margaret

Brave Man that Duke. Heading south with Mini on Friday the 13th! Does his Guardian bell cover that magnitude of trouble? I'll have about 150 lbs :whistling::whistling: of TROUBLE coming with me on Friday.

You better hope your trouble doesn't read this and how much you say she weighs. You men never learn, never mention weight just gets ya in trouble.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

You better hope your trouble doesn't read this and how much you say she weighs. You men never learn, never mention weight just gets ya in trouble.

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

I woud have guessed about 120.....:whistling:

Brave Man that Duke. Heading south with Mini on Friday the 13th! Does his Guardian bell cover that magnitude of trouble? I'll have about 150 lbs :whistling::whistling: of TROUBLE coming with me on Friday.

Friday the 13th doesn't bother me its the passenger I'm worried about!!!!!!:crackup::rasberry: