IGNORED

A new toy

Eddie

Maybe so but the Venture has more luggage space....:stirthepot:

I had one of those and yes their fast but I had to fall out of it to get out LOL

I was surprised on how much space is in the trunk of these Z06's . Your right about getting in and out , but at 640 hp it sure is fun to stay in. lol

I was going to buy a new bike, but when you have the best kind out there .... Well ......

How about a 1st Gen eater. I said it.

Vettes are just cool! Here is my '76.

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w337/Owen064/126961581iISkow_fs.jpg

Very nice ride Eddie, gonna bring it to MD?

BTW what happened to the 'stang

:confused24:

My sister is getting married on 19th. I told her to change the date because of an important holiday. She didn't agree. Sold the Mustang last year to a collector, made me an offer I couldn't refuse. If I can squeeze a couple hours in at Dons I'm going to ride down. I don't think there's any room for cars in his yard anymore.

My sister is getting married on 19th. I told her to change the date because of an important holiday. She didn't agree. Sold the Mustang last year to a collector, made me an offer I couldn't refuse. If I can squeeze a couple hours in at Dons I'm going to ride down. I don't think there's any room for cars in his yard anymore.

Were heading up from Tejas...it will be good to see, been way too long my friend

:thumbsup2:

I was surprised on how much space is in the trunk of these Z06's . Your right about getting in and out , but at 640 hp it sure is fun to stay in. lol

beautiful car ! but are you sure about your hp figure (640 hp)? the ZR1 supercharged ls9 - 6.2 liter has 638 hp and the Z06 - 7.0 liter is rated @ 505 hp. at least that is the published specs for those car?!

beautiful car ! but are you sure about your hp figure (640 hp)? the ZR1 supercharged ls9 - 6.2 liter has 638 hp and the Z06 - 7.0 liter is rated @ 505 hp. at least that is the published specs for those car?!

I know , those are some great numbers for stock cars. Mine has been touched a little. Procharger alone added just over 200 hp. Full exhaust, cam , heads, intake and tune does the rest. This C5 Z06 was rated at 405 hp stock.

Long way for a hot dog, or is it cheese cake related lol

No...No cheesecake, just need to see some of the nuts that we haven't seen in almost a year. Besides if Lowell can ride 500 miles for a cup of coffee I can do 1200 for a Hot Dog

:hihi: