IGNORED

Bigbob's Latest Project

BJB

Bigbob is interested in your opinions on this trailer he just completed. What do you think?

Box bought from Peavy Mart (41L"x18"wx18"H). The rest is home made. Weighs about 125 lbs empty and has travelled 600 miles really weighted down already. Bob says it pulls well and doesn't bounce..smooth ride.

Sure. I'm fine with that. See you in Nelson. You just gotta figure out what key to use to unlock the trailer to get to the beer!:rotf: I am sure there is one with your name on it.

Bob attached to the bike using a U_Joint mechanism. Trailer tilts when bike leans over but can be jack knifed and allows up and down movement. Note I am just answering for Bob as he is currently on his way home. Any more questions and he probably will answer himself.

ok, I could see what your talking about, but would like to see a up close of that...pretty cool Idea!!

Bob attached to the bike using a U_Joint mechanism. Trailer tilts when bike leans over but can be jack knifed and allows up and down movement. Note I am just answering for Bob as he is currently on his way home. Any more questions and he probably will answer himself.

Pretty cool!

Do you have to worry about speed with that small of a tire? I would think it is REALLY turnig fast at 60mph.

Had the same size tires on a different trailer with thousands of miles with no problems.

I use a good quality timken beariing hub, speed is not an issue.

Bob

Hey Bob, that looks fantastic! great job!

Now I am just wondering how to get my lock cutting tools into my bike so we can get at your beer while we are at Nelson. (oh I get it now, you just want to have enuff space so you can come home with that cool lil remote control helicopter, dont worry we will help you drink the beer to make room.)

Ride safe!

Looking forward ta seeing you again in Nelson!!

Brian