IGNORED

Saddle bag covers and tank bra

Godlover

I'm going to try to post pictures of my bike with the covers. First of all - they are a pain to put on! Second, I think the quality of leather is a bit poor and maybe the person was in a hurry when he made them. I'm okay with it but not thrilled.

I bought a pair from a guy off ebay. They look the same as yours but mine are black. I've had them on for 2 years. I followed his instructions and they went on easier than I ever expected. I know he also makes tank covers and trunk covers. The leather is very thin but I haven't had one issue with them yet. Even my little girls shoes don't mess them up and they hide the scratches on my saddlebags (from same said shoes). And if I remember right - the price was do-able and the guy has a no-questions-asked return policy.

I bought a pair from a guy off ebay. They look the same as yours but mine are black. I've had them on for 2 years. I followed his instructions and they went on easier than I ever expected. I know he also makes tank covers and trunk covers. The leather is very thin but I haven't had one issue with them yet. Even my little girls shoes don't mess them up and they hide the scratches on my saddlebags (from same said shoes). And if I remember right - the price was do-able and the guy has a no-questions-asked return policy.

One of the main reason I bought them is to protect the covers from my grandkids shoes and they will serve the purpose. The key to installation is using a hair dryer to heat up the chrome molding. The biggest problem I had is getting the molding over the seams - other than that - it goes quite easily. When I wiped off one cover the leather scuffed easily. I probably shows on the tan more than the black covers.

Don, I'm glad to hear they will lay down better. They aren't bad but would look nicer if they did. The hole cut out for the gas cap is the biggest eyesore. I wish there were some stitching around it or something besides cut leather.

I'm glad I got the tank bra as well. There is a difference in the seat color and covers so the tank bra helps to bring it all together.

They are a nice addition and thanks for the comments.

May sound a bit wierd but if you have a hand held steamer, you can try and get the wrinkles out by giving them a shot of steam, we used that method in the auto industry to take wrinkles out of the leather seats. Just don't give it a blast, we had a wand set up and used low pressure. might be able to achieve the same thing with a steam iron. relaxes the leather enough so that it settles out and then tightens back up flat. Just a thought .

He bought them from Troy Savoi. He does some real nice work but is a little slow and you need to keep on him. Im getting a trunk bib custom made from him and its is coming out great. I do recommend his work but dont be in a hurry. I will post up pics of my bike after I get the bib on. That should be next week. If you want his website send me a PM.

Scotty