IGNORED

May I share my bundle of Joy ?

BEER30

Well, Gene - you sure have a beautiful grand daughter there - thanks for sharing the pics. That smile will burn a hole through ya. And hey, did I notice as she was moving her arms around, that she is already of thinking of taking your bike out????? Sure looked like she had a small throttle grip there :rotf::rotf::thumbsup:

o.k. gene!

here's my final offer!

1 first gen/with luggage trailer, two solid quarters, and a bottle of beer!

even trade, you deliver haley to me and my boss half, , and ride your "new '86" home!

lord she is precious! won't be long, 'till you can smell her from a mile away!

grand parents will SPOIL a new grand baby!

lol

just jt

o.k. gene!

here's my final offer!

1 first gen/with luggage trailer, two solid quarters, and a bottle of beer!

even trade, you deliver haley to me and my boss half, , and ride your "new '86" home!

lord she is precious! won't be long, 'till you can smell her from a mile away!

grand parents will SPOIL a new grand baby!

lol

just jt

I sorry Hipshot , but "NO DEAL" . However I will gladly trade you Charley for that bottle of Beer ! (Eventhough I will be getting the better part of that deal .) :rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

thanks, but NO THANKS!!!

lol

now wouldn't me and OLD charlie be a "pair to draw to"????

both crippled up with those "ritus brothers", too old to do anything, except recall fond memories, (when we can remember to do it).

lol

besides , i can tell when some one is trying to "skin me", in a trade!

just jt

Just thought I would share a little bit of my bundle of Joy . Meet Hailey , my granddaughter at 5 weeks old . http://www.meangene.us/video/H5W.wmv

13MG.

BEER30

WOW! nice and thanks for sharing with us ya gotta love them little ones :thumbsup2::banana::thumbsup2:

all though i was a bit scared to open and read MY BUNDLE OF JOY> thought it might be a pic of Gene's beer gut and thats not something I was ready for:rotf::cool10::banana:

all though i was a bit scared to open and read MY BUNDLE OF JOY> thought it might be a pic of Gene's beer gut and thats not something I was ready for:rotf::cool10::banana:

You had to give him more ideas, didn't you Dray..................:bang head::bang head::bang head: