IGNORED

Picked up the new bike today

Midrsv

My totaled '04 Midnight was hauled off by the salvage company yesterday and this afternoon I picked up my new'07 blue/black RSV from the dealer. It sure felt different on the 25 mile ride home. The engine is quieter, not the pipes, but the mechanical engine noise, even at idle. Absolutely no whine from the clutch basket. I had the "I" basket on the '04 and this one is quieter. The transmission seemed to shift a bit smoother. This evening I put the handlebar risers and highway pegs on and now it feels right. Tomorrow I'll work on getting all of my electrical accessories installed and should be ready nice long day ride by Sunday.

Oh, and I know the rules, pics will follow tomorrow.

Dennis

My totaled '04 Midnight was hauled off by the salvage company yesterday and this afternoon I picked up my new'07 blue/black RSV from the dealer. It sure felt different on the 25 mile ride home. The engine is quieter, not the pipes, but the mechanical engine noise, even at idle. Absolutely no whine from the clutch basket. I had the "I" basket on the '04 and this one is quieter. The transmission seemed to shift a bit smoother. This evening I put the handlebar risers and highway pegs on and now it feels right. Tomorrow I'll work on getting all of my electrical accessories installed and should be ready nice long day ride by Sunday.

Oh, and I know the rules, pics will follow tomorrow.

Dennis

congratulations on your new ride, dennis!!!

i do hope and pray, that you get many safe miles and many happy smiles out of her!

just jt