IGNORED

What's up with that?

Bubber

I see a lot of engine parts for sale that the owner must have when they tore down the bike and now has pistons and connecting rods and bits and peices of the motor for sale.

So who is buying any of this? It just looks like to me that it is a waist to even put this stuff on fleebay.

So what do you all think???? :yikes:

Bubber

I had an 81 CB650 Custom that I parted out, couldnt sell the engine in one piece, everything else went except for the seat and the frame, so I tore the engine down to all its little bits and pieces and sold it that way on Ebay, got more for it that way that what I was asking for the complete engine. Go figure......:bang head::bang head:..........

I see a lot of engine parts for sale that the owner must have when they tore down the bike and now has pistons and connecting rods and bits and peices of the motor for sale.

So who is buying any of this? It just looks like to me that it is a waist to even put this stuff on fleebay.

Bubber

I agree Bubber.... Ebay loves it, but some stuff just doesn't sell. I guess some folks are so tight they just can't give up on dumpster-food.... A little Kenny Rogers would go a long way... :sign woo hoo:

Ebay is running a no charge listing for items right now.

Doesn't cost anything unless item sells.

I have been thinking about parting out my 1200 engine. They don't bring any kind of price whole due to freight costs.

One persons trash is another persons needed part to get bike running.

Gary

Ebay is running a no charge listing for items right now.

Doesn't cost anything unless item sells.

I have been thinking about parting out my 1200 engine. They don't bring any kind of price whole due to freight costs.

One persons trash is another persons needed part to get bike running.

Gary

You'd better hustle... You've got about 4 more days until they start charging you again... I can understand stators, starters, etc., but let us know how the pistons and cams sold for ya..... :whistling:

Bubber

If ya can get the stuff real cheap, I know a guy up in Minisoda that could make a real nice lookin' sculpture out of it.

Later, Scooter Bob