IGNORED

How About Some Fun?

Orrin

I like to go to m/c dealers just to look at bikes, both new and used. sometimes they will let me ride one if they are not busy. What three bikes would you like to "demo" just for fun, not to buy but because you are curious.

Mine is the Rocket III, Harley Road Glide, and the Valkyrie.:cool10:

Lets see,, I LOVE horsepower, high speed wheelies and cornering,, Hmmmm,, I had a Buell Thunderbolt a couple years ago that was a little fun,, wayyyy underpowered though but the flickability was great,, Hmmm..

Okkk,, First and R1 Yamaha, then a Hyabusa and then back to the yam shop for another test on the R1.. I LOVE the idea of 102 mph in first gear,, makes me smile just thinkin about it...

The ST1300 is Honda's sport touring model.......Yamaha is the FJR.........

I would choose a V Max, a Valkyrie, and the Yamaha ST1300 (not sure of the model name there, their sport touring model). Honda isn't making anything right now that I would want. The rest of them never did.

Guest KitCarson

Want to ride a neat bike? Yamaha makes one of the best.....it is the new RAIDER.......it is a 1854cc Mean machine......fuel injected.....wireless throttle sensor, and straight line drive belt. If one wants a freedom machine and if one rode by oneself.......this is a very, very nice bike. Take a look at that one....you will love it. Kit

Oh man,, I screwed up big time.. I used all my rides up and just thought of another,, can I have 4?? Thanks,, I am off to the Boss Hog dealer to ride that 350 Chevy powered monster - the one with the optional 400 horse motor,, yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaw

'Puc

You folks can name as many bikes as you want. This is fun reading about them. I too, would like to ride a Boss Hog and a fully decked out Gold Wing and A B M W 1200 L T.

This could go on for ever...I also like the Heritage Softtail Classic woth lot's oh goodies.:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::whistling::no-no-no:

I like to go to m/c dealers just to look at bikes, both new and used. sometimes they will let me ride one if they are not busy. What three bikes would you like to "demo" just for fun, not to buy but because you are curious.

Mine is the Rocket III, Harley Road Glide, and the Valkyrie.:cool10:

I've already ridden 2 of your 3. :hurts: So for me it would be the Rocket III, Victory Vision, and Indian Dakota.

There you go. I knew that ST didn't sound right, but I couldn't come up with what it was. I'm thinking that electric windshield height adjustment would be really nice.

It's pretty sweet. I rode a K1200LT with one and played around with it. It would be nice to adjust to allow more/less air.