IGNORED

Shocking news

Black Owl

In case anyone missed it, just wanted to let them know that Willie Nelson no longer has his tail feathers....

After the actions at the first Potato Creek Rally, I got to wondering if there was any connection between Squidlymoving to Texas and Willie loosing his tail feathers.... :duck: :duck:

:15_8_211[1]: :mytruck:

In case anyone missed it, just wanted to let them know that Willie Nelson no longer has his tail feathers....

After the actions at the first Potato Creek Rally, I got to wondering if there was any connection between Squidlymoving to Texas and Willie loosing his tail feathers.... :duck: :duck:

:15_8_211[1]: :mytruck:

Guess it's up to Brad to grow his hair long and braid it into a pony tail. :Cool_cool36:

You never can tell Owl....yours looks like it could use a trim too, I'll have Don bring the real scizzors this time :hihi:

Guess it's up to Brad to grow his hair long and braid it into a pony tail. :Cool_cool36:

That probably isn't going to happen, not because I wouldn't want it to, just my body has other ideas of where it likes to grow hair :yikes:

Since Squidley and myself still have the remaining Tail Feathers from Potato Creek I know Im willing to depart with it and Have it implanted back into your skull :thumbsup2: :rotfl::rotfl:

I have a little bag with some in it as well, It seemed to wonder off on it's own and when I find it someone can have it, if needed.

Mr. Owl, maybe he made a silly bet and lost, as well. :think:

Brad

I have a little bag with some in it as well, It seemed to wonder off on it's own and when I find it someone can have it, if needed.

Mr. Owl, maybe he made a silly bet and lost, as well. :think:

Brad

So, you trying to say that the folks in Texas don't know how to count either???? :stirthepot: :duck:

:mytruck: