IGNORED

Maybe riding again?

star4772

Well working on a deal in Plymouth In. on a new 09 Red and Blk RSV. Might be a proud owner again will know tomorrow for sure. Troulbe is my girlfriend might shoot me first, but at least I will have the pleasure of riding it home first. :crying::crying:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Star4772

If you haven't proposed yet, she doesn't have any say-so. My wife took over my life in 1970 six months before we were married. But before I proposed I made it clear that motorcycles trump love and commitment.:backinmyday: I sold my Harley chopper just before the wedding :doh:. She let me buy a used Honda CL 77 (305) in the fall for riding to work. Mighty decent of her :clap2:.

:farmer:

If you haven't proposed yet, she doesn't have any say-so. My wife took over my life in 1970 six months before we were married. But before I proposed I made it clear that motorcycles trump love and commitment.:backinmyday: I sold my Harley chopper just before the wedding :doh:. She let me buy a used Honda CL 77 (305) in the fall for riding to work. Mighty decent of her :clap2:.

You sure showed her! LOL

My nephew lived with me until he got married and one of the days just before the wedding he told my wife he couldn't make up his mind if he wanted to buy a motorcycle or get married. He should have bought the bike, he's married to his fourth wife now and only 52......

BOO

Done did it got married and then divorced her now she's my girlfriend. :think:

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than beg for permission."

Fixed it for ya!

PS Get the bike, I have the same one, LOVE the color!!

Once she gets on the back she will just fall asleep and forget all about it. :Im not listening to

They sure can but would be hard to replace this one. She is also my ex-wife. :think:

Joe

Uh....if she's already your ex, you may wanna rethink the situation...There's gotta be a reason for the "ex" part....just sayin'

Well working on a deal in Plymouth In. on a new 09 Red and Blk RSV. Might be a proud owner again will know tomorrow for sure. Troulbe is my girlfriend might shoot me first, but at least I will have the pleasure of riding it home first. :crying::crying:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Star4772

You can always get another one of those, Girlfriend I mean....LOL....