I give up on my carbs. Just can't make it run right. Pinwall has a set, but there $250 plus shipping. Does anybody have a set they know are good and want to sell?

On Ebay they usually go for around $150. Pinwall always seems to have there stuff priced higher than the rest of the world....

Still need carbs and now the Pin Wall set is gone. This experience has been beyond frustrating. Sent in a set to have redone due to bad diaphrams and leaking bowl gaskets. Now I have a miss matched set that won't run right at all. Makes me want to just scrap the bike.

I have 3 carb sets coming that I picked up on ebay last week and I could let you have one. They are supposed to be complete, but need some cleaning and possible rebuild etc as theyve been stored for a couple of yrs according to the ebay seller. They should be here in a week or so if you can wait. I cant guarantee shape or condition as i avnt seen them yet, here is the link to the ebay ad that I bought them from. go to ebay.com and just cut and paste the item number in. 250629439232

Brian

Edited by friesman
link didnt work- fixed now i think

WOW. You got 3 sets and I'm having trouble finding one. Must be a Canadian thing. See what you have and let me know. I'm just at the point I need to start over. Thanx for the help. If any body needs MK 1 carbs I have about 10 of them. Most are in parts, but your welcome to them.