IGNORED

'10 Potato Creek Rally Patches

Squidley

How many Rally patches do you want?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How many Rally patches do you want?

• I want 1 patch
    • Give me 2 please
    • 3 of them here

OK Folks,

I have been working with a patchmaker out on the left coast and she will be doing our patches for the rally. They are a bit pricey, but have 8 colors in them and a good amount of detail. The patches will be $12.50 a piece and we can either send them to you or you can pick them up at the rally. I am putting a poll up for the #'s game on how many we need to have made and it will display your name for how you voted so I can keep track of it.

I will come back in a later thread and give details on where and to whom to send the monies to. If you have question PM me or ask them in the thread, I will keep this bumped up to the top and we'll let it run for 2 weeks or so....here is a pic of the patch.

biker patch.jpg

I just talked with Black Owl and he will be the one collecting the funds for all the merchandise. So the payments for individual patches and shirts will go to him. We are also working on a total package for the rally dinner, a shirt and a patch which we will come on and announce shortly. Times getting close....is anyone excited yet???

:confused24:

I just talked with Black Owl and he will be the one collecting the funds for all the merchandise. So the payments for individual patches and shirts will go to him. We are also working on a total package for the rally dinner, a shirt and a patch which we will come on and announce shortly. Times getting close....is anyone excited yet???

:confused24:

I Excited :225:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...