IGNORED

A few various almost free MKI parts for shipping costs

dingy

I have a few small odds & ends laying around from my MKI rebuild that I don't feel like putting on ebay.

I just put a lot of 1st gen stuff on ebay, including a set of side covers & knee fairings that are in good shape. Do an advanced search on seller ID dingy101 if interested.

1st freebie is a louver from a knee fairing. Only one of the louvers is there but it could be moved to another unit.

I also have a complete set of brake lines. I really don't advocate using old parts like these, but I understand someone may need them that can't afford new ones.

MKI headlights.

Plastic engine heat fairings.

Couple of sets of MKI cams.

Valve covers

California air unit.

Thermostat housing

Horn set

MKI clutch - missing one full friction plate.

All this stuff is in need of cleaning.

All I ask for it is actual shipping costs.

:mo money:

Gary

Edited by dingy

Your a good soul. Now for the question I have replaced the stator and mid gear gaskets twice and still there is a small oil drip . My question is , am I missing a seal by the mid gear section thanks .Mike r..

Probabaly, you did put a copper Washer underneath the lowest of the six Bolts holding the middle drive gear Cover ?

Had the same problem. Wrestled with it for what seems like forever on the '91. There were 2 leaks, and then a 3rd developed before all the holes in the dyke were plugged. Check the gear selector sensor on the engine casing behind the middle gear cover. Check the wire feed plug into the stator. A new sensor 'O' ring solved the main leak. We used Herb's cut-away cover to finally locate it. Then the OEM middle gear cover started leaking like a sieve. A fresh middle gasket, new crush washer on the bottom screw, and RTV on the lower half of the gasket sealed everything up. It still marks it's spot with about one drop every week or so. But frankly Charlotte I don't give a d@mn..... :big-grin-emoticon: