IGNORED

Tribute to a fallen officer

ArcsSparks

A friend of my sons was killed in the line of duty so in tribute he composed this and recorded it

please listen and think of any police or emergency workers you know

you tube link: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0BiXA73x14]YouTube- Decade Decay[/ame]

I know the pain that he is feeling. Lost 3 brother deputies in the line of duty over the past 24 years. I never want to hear the sound of bagpipes playing ever again. Condolences to you son and the fallen officers family. St. Michael as a new soldier at his side.

I will pray for your son and for the fallen officers family. I spent twenty two years as a detective in Baltimore City and lost a very good and close friend to a shooting while we were working narcotics ,it's something that never leaves you. The tribute was first class and reveals what a great friend your son was to this officer.

...I never want to hear the sound of bagpipes playing ever again. Condolences to you son and the fallen officers family...

:sign yeah that:

... it's something that never leaves you. The tribute was first class and reveals what a great friend your son was to this officer.

:sign yeah that:

Been through 1 of these before.

My prayers go out to the family and friends of everyone affected by this.

Gdspeed.