IGNORED

GasBuddies for gas talk

juggler

It is becoming apparent that some here love to talk about gas prices and that others would like this forum to remain a friendly place with out political discourse. Since gas prices and politics go together like well gasoline and fire those threads tend to get explosive and then deleted.

Well here is the perfect place for your gas talk. http://www.gasbuddy.com

Cheers

(A moderator should lock this thread before it explodes.)

Thank you and I hope that if people want to get into the hot debates about all the different conspiracies and etc. that they will go to such a place. Gas prices do affect us all at some level and it's OK to talk about it in general terms. It's when we get into all the political crap, conspiracy sites, etc. that the topics start going downhill.

I must apologize for my behavior. I never picked fights back in school, but always ended up in the middle some how. Thanks for posting the new site information Juggler. If it's all the same I'll just stick around here and work on my manners.

I also had my Share in some of those Topics...

Do i have to apologize for anything that i've said in those Matters ? Where does a normal Discussion end and 'unwanted' politicals Debates Starts ??

I ask a sincere Question .... I hope i get an Answer, here or by PM ...

Do i have to apologize for anything that i've said in those Matters ? Where does a normal Discussion end and 'unwanted' politicals Debates Starts ??

when we get into all the political crap, conspiracy sites, etc. that the topics start going downhill.

and when it stops being fun .

Lutz,

I read your input and didn't think you had any negative effect on the conversation. I always enjoy your posts. They are thoughful, informative, and give us a European perspective on things that we don't usually see. If I ever get to Stuttgart I'd like to buy you a good drink.

I apologized for taking the conversation downhill by refuting some.... Well, lets not go there. You have my opinion, for what it is worth.

Lutz,

I read your input and didn't think you had any negative effect on the conversation. I always enjoy your posts. They are thoughful, informative, and give us a European perspective on things that we don't usually see. If I ever get to Stuttgart I'd like to buy you a good drink.

I apologized for taking the conversation downhill by refuting some.... Well, lets not go there. You have my opinion, for what it is worth.

You're welcome any Time, i'm sure that we will find a good Drink or some Beer here in my Neighborhood, after of Course, a fine Meal.

Only Thing is, we do not have something like DQ here. Only some italian owned and operated Icecream Bars.

Thanks Wil,

Thats a good place to take it, it doesn't need to be here :no-no-no:

If your dig into the old posts of that site you'll surely find many of my posts as I used to be a regular there. All I have to say is none of what I ever posted here is like what I posted over there. :whistling:

Only Thing is, we do not have something like DQ here. Only some italian owned and operated Icecream Bars.

I like DQ and other American style foods, but the idea of a jaeger schnitzel and pommes frites makes my mouth water enough to overcome the drought here in Georgia, and that isn't even thinking about the beer.

Spent three years in the Frankfurt am Main area and three in the Landstuhl area back in the 70s. Still miss many of the things there.

I like DQ and other American style foods, but the idea of a jaeger schnitzel and pommes frites makes my mouth water enough to overcome the drought here in Georgia, and that isn't even thinking about the beer.

Spent three years in the Frankfurt am Main area and three in the Landstuhl area back in the 70s. Still miss many of the things there.

We were invited to a Friend who lives near Landstuhl with his Family for Work and a original BBQ some Weeks ago.

Not that i do not like our Food, in Fact i'm way too fat because of it, but the Taste of an orginal texan Steak is outstanding. So, we got it all, his Vmax and her Garden fixed, big Fun, great Friendship, american Steaks and Chicken Wings, german Bread and Beer and mexican Salsa ..... what a great Combination :D :D :D

That's what makes Live worth it !! !!