IGNORED

Spelling, it really is easy

spelling i can usually figure out.

it's those people who never met a (.) period, or a (,) comma, that drive me crazy.

wasn't punctuation taught in ALL grade schools?

just jt

I sorry

Dray...:15_8_211[1]:

I hvae cmoe to the clusoncion taht speinllg is auactlly ulesses buecase you can allctuay raed dran naer ervey wrod I jsut tepyd. Go frugie.

darn near?? heck, I could read ALL OF IT!! :rotf:

I am sure many of you know why he could read that. For those of you that do not know why, is because as long as the first and last letter are in the same place and you only mix up the middle letters, your brain will reconstruct the letters in the right place most of the time. This only works with words that have 4+ letters and words you are familiar with.

you know, its not as important to spell good as to use proper puncuation.

Quote:

Lets go eat, Grandma!

sounds way better than

Quote:

Lets go eat Grandma!

:crackup:

Gross and funny at the same time. My mind went straight for the buffet, yuck!

ADHD, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, and Processing speed/orthographic processing deficit can make things a real chore for me. Unfortunately these kind of things weren't very well understood when I was a kid. Which is another reason the nickname "Bummer" has stuck for about 35 years.

I'll have to check out that website. Now if only pencils came with a spell checker.

Edited by a1bummer

I have been fortunate that I can spell pretty good, Mom worked with me @ a young age and I actually retained a lot of it. I still have my off days when I spell like a caveman

:doh:

Actually, I think it may have been you that promped me to address this. Evidently, you are not a "young age" anymore. And yes, I did have a contact from another member a while back to let me know I had "invincible" spelled wrong in my signature.

RandyA

Got a call from the Boss last night. He's in Minisoda at a conference and they have his laptop for upgrades. He wont have it back till more than likely Thursday Evening. So if you need to get ahold of him be paitent as he has no means to communicate with us here.

You should be able to read this without hesitation.

Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than those who can't

See what you done went and done Brad. Misspelling stuff. Your a mod, your suppose to be a fine upstanding citizen, a model for the community,, UHH, Maybe we better forget that last sentence!! Don't want nobody else takin after you! :rasberry: :rotf::rotf:

you know, its not as important to spell good as to use proper puncuation.

Lets go eat, Grandma! sounds way better than

Quote:

Lets go eat Grandma!

:crackup:

Who would want, to eat Grandma??? She is probably, a tough old bird & I don't think there is any canibals in this group........ :2cents:

Besides she may buy ice cream, if you behave........ :080402gudl_prv: