My thanks button isn't working :bawling: When I click on it, it just disappears, but nothing else happens :doh: Who stole my "thanks" button?:think:

I guess when you click on it you're thanking the person then it disappears so you can't do a second thanks. I just thanked you and when I click on the little arrow it shows my name, but no thanks link.

I guess when you click on it you're thanking the person then it disappears so you can't do a second thanks. I just thanked you and when I click on the little arrow it shows my name, but no thanks link.

I'd like to thank you all for the thankless thread?

OH, I had to look that one up! learned a new word today:

Poltroon

Adjective

1. Characterized by complete cowardliness.

Noun

1. An abject coward.

Holy rockin' horse doo-do Batman ................now the whole thing has disappeared :doh::doh:

Okay who nicked Annie's "thanks" button :confused24::confused24:

Put it back I say, put it back :bawling::bawling:who was the pesky pultroon :think:

AAWW, c'mon fella's can I have it back now :confused24:

After my first post it (thanks button) went from BigBoyinMS, got passed to another seven people, and ended up with Wanderer :doh: You cain't hide under that little blue strip at the bottom of a post you know:doh: 'cause it's a nice blue strip and tells me who has "thanks" :rasberry::rasberry: so whoever has it now...give it back :sign yeah that:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay you can all hide under the blue strip :bang head: but I'm gonna tell the boss on ya now :rasberry:

Oh Freebird...'scuse me sir:bowdown::bowdown: there are some pesky folk in here who won't give me back my "thanks" button :bawling:not fair, I say -- not fair :confused24:

Any chance you got a spare one I could have :think: Thank you for the consideration (sir):happy34:

Annie,

I actually thought you were kidding but apparently you are serious. I just logged in under your account though and your thanks button is still there. Are you SURE you are looking in the right place? Plus, it doesn't show up on your own posts as you are not allowed to thank yourself. :) It is there though.

Annie,, it doesn't show up on your own posts as you are not allowed to thank yourself. :) .

Annie---You know we all love you. No need to thank yourself. We all love your posts--honest. If you need a thankyou or a hug--just say so,we will sure try to make your day a better one. :bighug:

I have heard that they now have medicine to help with your memory so you can remember where the thankyou button is. :whistling::crackup: