IGNORED

Its not a gender thing

mraf

Went to the Local eatery tonight. Parked beside the building and noticed 9 Harley's parked out front. Walk in and much to my surprise there at a table were 9 women. First for this old boy. Good to see the opposite sex getting together for some riding and eating.:thumbsup2::D

Sue went to a "Ladie's night" at the local Harley dealer with a friend from work a few weeks ago. There was a woman representing the Lady HOG group. They have a ride once a month so Sue was interested until someone made the woman own up to the fact that you had to own a Harley. No others are invited. Needless to say my wife was not happy at that. They also said that there weren't any other riding groups like theirs. We've proved them very wrong on that. We ride with a CMA chapter once in a while now and they have several women riders.

Yep, most Harley owners around here are quite stuck up, we just go around them like they're not there..... :happy34:

They also said that there weren't any other riding groups like theirs.

I suppose they might be right,, we are not like them at all,,, last I noticed we rode with a Harley, a 2nd gen and a Victory,,, and the Victory even kept pace with the first gens,,,,, course it takes 1600cc to do it,, but she came along just real nice. Nah, we ain't nothing like them at all, if we were,,,,, oh never mind, I don't want to spoil a good thread.

Went to the Local eatery tonight. Parked beside the building and noticed 9 Harley's parked out front. Walk in and much to my surprise there at a table were 9 women. First for this old boy. Good to see the opposite sex getting together for some riding and eating.:thumbsup2::D

Daaaaayuuuum.............I'd have forgotten all about eating if I had walked into that place.:bawling:

Boomer.....who could handle a Harley riding woman cuz I got a tow rope and the Venture can pull real nice......:p

My wife Kay just bought a 650 Vstar. Had a 600 Shadow since 94. She and her friend Teresa have planned a weekly lunch ride. We live about 5 minutes from Talladega Motor Speedway. Ladies, if you are interested just post a reply. I will have Kay log on and post when and where.

Boomer.....who could handle a Harley riding woman cuz I got a tow rope and the Venture can pull real nice......:p

Didn't you mean to say, I got a tow rope and the 1st gen Venture can pull real nice, so I can keep up to them......

:stickpoke::stirthepot: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

My wife says she'd like to drive her own. So maybe its time to drag the Suzuki T500 out of mothballs next winter and give it a good going over for a first time rider. Look out!!! At least for a little while.:rotfl::rotfl: I'd say freshen up the H2 Kawasaki 72 but I don't want her to whip my butt.:rotfl::rotfl::D