IGNORED

wny lunch this saturday

BIG TOM

Supposed to be in the mid 70's saturday...30% chance of a thunderstorm after 4 pm..... anyone wishing to go to the D&R Depot in LeRoy for lunch meet us there at noon ....thats on rt.19.... 1/4 mile north of rt.5 ......for anyone who wants to ride out with me, I will meet you at the Mc Donalds in the town of Alden at 10:45 sharp...we leave at 10:46..:rotf::rotfl::rotf::rasberry:... and we will stop for :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): on the return trip...:whistling:

I'm out as well bike is not done waiting on differential assmebly now hopefully I'll be riding by the end of May so far it's been at the dealer for the whole month of April. I could drive the car but you would throw stones...............

I'm out as well bike is not done waiting on differential assmebly now hopefully I'll be riding by the end of May so far it's been at the dealer for the whole month of April. I could drive the car but you would throw stones...............

who cares how you get there!!!!, besides I'm out of stones.:whistling:

Guest RawHide

Phil did tell me about the luncheon...now depending on the phone company to get here and fix my phone static...we think it is a loose wire on the outside part of the home!

I just have to wait and see!

just a note to say thanks to big tom and taters for another fine lunch at the d&r depot.

tina and i made it home safe and sound with only a few drops of rain. i hope your trip home was as dry as ours was and best of luck to taters with her surgery on thursday.

it was good to see you both again.

just a note to say thanks to big tom and taters for another fine lunch at the d&r depot.

tina and i made it home safe and sound with only a few drops of rain. i hope your trip home was as dry as ours was and best of luck to taters with her surgery on thursday.

it was good to see you both again.

We made it back without getting wet also, although we did take a 75 mile detour for some Italian gelato............yum yum:fnd_(16):