IGNORED

Moving to the DARK SIDE

mrich12000

Well as I told Rocket,

I was in need of a new gasket for the 83 Venture.

While I was at the Yamaha dealer Pro-Am Motor-Sports here in Calgary, I received the part and I was on my way out. Something caught my eye(monthly payments 238.00:doh:) there in the pile of new bike there she was, Blue and silver accents hard bags big wind screen big v twin a 1300XVS13CTYL BLUE

I asked Kerry the owner ( nice people here) the story about the bike he said this is a demo but he has one in the box, mind you this is an 09 model. So I saw the sticker on her and it had been discounted 3 times so I thought this would be a great time to Camel trade on the price. the original Canadian price wes @ 13,000.00 it was discounted to 10,899.00

well he gave me a deal I couldn't refuse it was out the door not including lic,& Ins. 11790.25

Nice..(pending finance with 5,000.00 down) Well today I'm ok with the finance. Get her Friday.

WhoWho!! So I'm the new Owner of the big v twin. I'm keeping the Venture and will remain a stout participate on the best bike forum next to the BMW of America's forum so Holy cow I bought a new bike. Now any break in or radio accessories ideas would be nice,

Rocket, we got to meet after lockdown. Timmie's in Redriver or call..:missingtooth:

Thanks to all Mike R. in Calgary..pics next week:photographing:

That's not really the DARK SIDE, but congrats.

Congratulations on the new ride.

I kept waiting to read about a car tire you found or something like that. but noooooo.

you had to get a new ride. and a deal upon that.

enjoy the ride.

you will get many answers on what is the best breakin method. since it is a demonstrator, that may mostly be done. and done in the way several folks here would say.

how many miles does it have on it currently?