IGNORED

Once again.....

BoomerCPO

I have to offer my sincere thanks and gratitude to kbran....

Yesterday he did the Clutch Upgrade on my scoot using SkyDoc's Kit....The job was flawless and the difference in clutch performance is amazing!

Wes came over from Mississippi to how the job was done....and he brought fantastic T-bone steaks which he rustled before he crossed his home State line.Kenny's Pit did a great job on those steaks too!

After Supper we were treated to watching 3 of Kenny's Grand-daughters play their Team softball games in a nearby town. The girls had a great time and so did we!

I just can't say enough regarding Kenny and Beth opening up their home to us; their gracious hospitality;and lastly their true friendship!

Boomer....with respect and gratitude.

Post-note.....Kenny on his 1st Gen and I on my scoot did the Bogalusa Twisties late Monday afternoon. Watching that 1st Gen fly through the curves gave me a new-found respect for these older scoots....so much so that next year I will be looking to add one to my stable.

Again....Thank you Kenny and Beth.I am blessed to know great folks like you!

2 of the best here, and your lucky enough to call them friend. You'll have to ride one of them Maytags Chief, they are definitely fun in the twisties. Glad you got the clutch straitened out and had some quality time in coonass country

:)

I have to offer my sincere thanks and gratitude to kbran....

Yesterday he did the Clutch Upgrade on my scoot using SkyDoc's Kit....The job was flawless and the difference in clutch performance is amazing!

Wes came over from Mississippi to how the job was done....and he brought fantastic T-bone steaks which he rustled before he crossed his home State line.Kenny's Pit did a great job on those steaks too!

After Supper we were treated to watching 3 of Kenny's Grand-daughters play their Team softball games in a nearby town. The girls had a great time and so did we!

I just can't say enough regarding Kenny and Beth opening up their home to us; their gracious hospitality;and lastly their true friendship!

Boomer....with respect and gratitude.

Post-note.....Kenny on his 1st Gen and I on my scoot did the Bogalusa Twisties late Monday afternoon. Watching that 1st Gen fly through the curves gave me a new-found respect for these older scoots....so much so that next year I will be looking to add one to my stable.

Again....Thank you Kenny and Beth.I am blessed to know great folks like you!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Glad you got good friends that will wait on you with that 2nd Gen!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Glad you got good friends that will wait on you with that 2nd Gen!!!

Yeah I could see Kenny rolling off the throttle for my sake.....that Maytag of his is one fast mover!!

Boomer.....who shoudda tied a tow rope to dat 1st Gen......or got the New Guinea pygmies to lay down spike strips.....

2 of the best here, and your lucky enough to call them friend. You'll have to ride one of them Maytags Chief, they are definitely fun in the twisties. Glad you got the clutch straitened out and had some quality time in coonass country

:)

Brad....We're gonna hook up in Lafayette for the ride out to your place next month. It don't get better than that buddy.....

Boomer.....who might bring along a few NG pygmies fer entertainment....but no girlfriend.....correction....ex-girlfriend....lol.

We enjoyed the company, had a great time with you and Walter. Worst thing I find about

these quick meets is not enough time to really enjoy and hate to see everyone leave.

Looking forward to the next one. Enjoy the clutch and just glad I am able to help.

We enjoyed the company, had a great time with you and Walter. Worst thing I find about

these quick meets is not enough time to really enjoy and hate to see everyone leave.

Looking forward to the next one. Enjoy the clutch and just glad I am able to help.

Hmmmm....I coudda swore I saw you dnacing a happy jig when I pulled outta yer driveway this morning.....lol.....

Thanks again Kenny....and give Beth a big hug for me too. I'll get back to you on our meet-up point in Lafayette.

Boomer.....who's off to train them pygmies to do laundry now.

Boomer AND Walter....with respect and gratitude.

Again....Thank you Kenny and Beth.I am blessed to know great folks like you! :thumbsup2:

I got and even better looks at that 1st gen!!! I got to look at the twisties over the handlebars and through the windshield.:dancefool: Just had a bit of trouble finding where to put my feet :rasberry:

Brad....We're gonna hook up in Lafayette for the ride out to your place next month. It don't get better than that buddy.....

Boomer.....who might bring along a few NG pygmies fer entertainment....but no girlfriend.....correction....ex-girlfriend....lol.

Looks like your running through girlfriends faster than dog chasing a Squirrel across the yard.

Better slow down you'all may just catch one that'l turn you everyway but loose. LOl :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Sounds like you had a good get together and another free meal to boot....any cheese cake? :missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

Somebody send a snow blower down to Hell.

Did Mr. Maytag actually say he wanted to get a 1st gen?

Another convert.

:wow: :thumbsup2: :clap2: :rotfl: :stickpoke: :puzzled: :witch_brew: :sign isnt that spec

Gary