IGNORED

RSTD w/ Wild Pig Pipes

naturbar

Music to my ears..........:cool17: :happy34: very nice..... Sounds better than mine.... Where did you get your set at?if you don't mind me asking........

got them off ebay and they are a great bunch to work with - if you are interested tell them Buz send you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WILD-PIG-PIPES-SLIP-ON-MUFFLERS-FOR-HARLEY-DRESSERS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem414df58311QQitemZ280480809745QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

... sound, which was great, the sight of a left arm in a cast and the image of a DETERMINED BIKE RIDER!

At 71 years young on two new knees from 2004, .... GO FOR THE GOLD.

AND ....

look over your shoulder! My 86 VR may be gaining on you!

JackZ

:banana::rotfl::witch_brew::080402gudl_prv::cool10:

Very nice sound..

I have been thinking on the RKs..

How do these sound compared to those?

Do they mount the same as the RKs, requires the special brackets?

yes these mufflers require the same bracket as the RK, also need the chromed gap cap or remove heat shields off your stock mufflers and reuse them (the cap is much easier) - however w/RK's you have to punch them out/ drill them out etc. to get the sound you want. these mufflers comes with various baffles (one bolts holds each one in place) to accommodate the sound you want - they also come in backslash, forward slash, sideslash or straight cut.

buz

... sound, which was great, the sight of a left arm in a cast and the image of a DETERMINED BIKE RIDER!

At 71 years young on two new knees from 2004, .... GO FOR THE GOLD.

AND ....

look over your shoulder! My 86 VR may be gaining on you!

JackZ

:banana::rotfl::witch_brew::080402gudl_prv::cool10:

very observant JackZ,

i had two surgeries on April fools day, one was the carpal tunnel and the other was radial nerve reconstruction (looking to get the feeling back in my left hand) - so i'll be off the bike for a short while. congrats on your two new knees.....

I would like to thank Buz for turning me on to these pipes - and Hillis for his well made brackets (in our classified section). After much consideration, I replaced my Baron's 4-2-4 pipes with the Wild Pig pipes - love the sound and the look. Like Buz mentions, Sandy at ZZChops is great to work with - and she follows up with you as to when the pipes will ship, etc. Everyone now riding behind me likes the new sound (not as loud as the Barons had become), but my navigator also appreciates those pipes not being as loud. The other feature I liked on the Wild Pig pipes was being able to switch out the baffles easily - for more or less sound as one would like. I'll try and update my picture gallery sometime in the next week or so.