IGNORED

Hey 86er..................

DragonRider

Todd, are you by chance off this Saturday, Jamie and I and a few others from our motorcycle ministry are going out Saturday and well be passing your neck of the woods, headed for the Col.'s place for lunch and up to Suches and other parts, love to have you come along especiall since you know those roads very well. We will be leaving the Newnan area around 8-8:30 am, so hope you can meet up with us.:hurts:

.....love to have you come along especially since you know those roads very well.

:rotf:

I remember "someone" missing a turn along that route not too long ago and we all had to turn around...but man, I just cant remember "WHO" missed that turn though..

Oh, I do remember "he" was the "leader" of our ride and he rode a 1st gen... :whistling:

Eck, that wasn't:no-no-no: a missed turn it was an opportunity to practice our u-turns like on the Ride like a pro video.......................:stirthepot:

.....love to have you come along especially since you know those roads very well.

:rotf:

I remember "someone" missing a turn along that route not too long ago and we all had to turn around...but man, I just cant remember "WHO" missed that turn though..

Oh, I do remember "he" was the "leader" of our ride and he rode a 1st gen... :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for covering my back, Lewis! Eck can be vicious when he hasn't had a UPS truck to play with lately ! :witch_brew:

But I just saw this. I haven't been on a lot lately. Would have enjoyed riding with y'all Saturday but I got off work at 1:30 and headed to Fl for my parent's 65th wedding anniversary Sunday! I got in there around 9:30. I would have made it by 8:45 but at my last gas stop, 125 miles from their house, my debit card quit working! I went to 4 different stations and finally called the bank. They said that there were a bunch of 10 - 12 dollar charges in two states so they hit it with a fraud alert. I guess that is a good thing, but at the time I was Really Pissed!!

I spent Sunday there and headed back Monday morning. I did 1131 miles over the weekend and then my shortest work day from Tues. thru Fri. was 9 1/2 hrs. Last Saturday, after work, I rode down to Riverdale to work on a house that I've been doing some remodeling on and got home about 8:30. Sunday I was up at 6:15 to take the truck to a car show here in Marietta and then did a ride (180 miles) over Ft Mtn. to Pooles for Q! Did my taxes last night and tonight. I feel like I've been Rode Hard and Put Up Wet!!!

Hope you had a good ride! I know that Bubba would have enjoyed it too.

Thanks for covering my back, Lewis! Eck can be vicious when he hasn't had a UPS truck to play with lately ! :witch_brew:

But I just saw this. I haven't been on a lot lately. Would have enjoyed riding with y'all Saturday but I got off work at 1:30 and headed to Fl for my parent's 65th wedding anniversary Sunday! I got in there around 9:30. I would have made it by 8:45 but at my last gas stop, 125 miles from their house, my debit card quit working! I went to 4 different stations and finally called the bank. They said that there were a bunch of 10 - 12 dollar charges in two states so they hit it with a fraud alert. I guess that is a good thing, but at the time I was Really Pissed!!

Hey learned that one too, but the card company told me to call next time, warn them I would be on the bike and how many days the trip was going to be. No problem since. :whistling: