IGNORED

Curious Q. Does Yammy use the JIS Standard...

Not sure if Yammi does because the screws on the brake M/Cyl seem to match the Phillips in my tool box very well... but Mikuni definitely does use JIS on the float bowl screws. On my Roadie and the wifes V-Star they got removed with needle nosed Vice-grips and replaced with 4mm x 10mm Allen heads.

What is JIS - and - where would I get the drivers?

It's like SAE here in the US. The phillips are just ever so slightly different and don't give 100% contact in the +. SAE's will work if your very carefull and make sure to use a driver size that's very close in fit.

• 1 month later...
I was recommended these. I was told that they are about a Proto and Craftsman pro quality. I will be ordering these.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#53325a41/=7097aq

I checked BBB ans saw no complaints towards the company.

I have ordered stuff from McMaster Carr at 6:00 PM and I had the parts by 10:00 the next morning with standard FedEx home shipping.

Never have had any problems with them.

Gary

McMaster Carr is a major industrial supplier that treats an individual the same as the would treat someone the size of GM or Ford. Everyone is their best customer.

Almost any business that has a machine shop does business with McMaster.

I have been doing business with them for over 20 years. Yes they occasionally send a wrong item (VERY, VERY rare) but never an issue returning it. Never even an issue when I was the one that messed up and ordered something other than what I wanted.

It is great place for lots of neat stuff.

Thanks for the additional relief Jeff. Working for a major Internet/Network/Security company makes me paranoid of buying anything on the Internet or spilling my personal info in it. And I like to deal with reputable people/companies like we all do.