IGNORED

E-Bay hitch 83 VR

Ottawa

The reason you won that was I handcuffed myself to the toilet tonight. LOL! Well almost anyway..

Good win though. I already have the rear light bar but wanted to replace the curved chrome side panels and needed the "L" brackets for the rear supports and of course I wanted the trailer hitch ( but alas, much like yourself...no trailer yet)

Soooo.......I kept telling myself somebody else has put a HUGE maximum bid on it and there was no way I was going to get it for low bucks.

Now before you mount it up get ahold of www.superbrightleds.com and order (8) of the WLED-R5 BULBS. ($2.99 each) and replace those 194's. Great improvement and less drain on the charging system.

So congrats on a great buy. I really thought that would go in the $300 to $400 range with everything listed.

Enjoy!

Mike

The reason you won that was I handcuffed myself to the toilet tonight. LOL! Well almost anyway..

Good win though. I already have the rear light bar but wanted to replace the curved chrome side panels and needed the "L" brackets for the rear supports and of course I wanted the trailer hitch ( but alas, much like yourself...no trailer yet)

Soooo.......I kept telling myself somebody else has put a HUGE maximum bid on it and there was no way I was going to get it for low bucks.

Now before you mount it up get ahold of www.superbrightleds.com and order (8) of the WLED-R5 BULBS. ($2.99 each) and replace those 194's. Great improvement and less drain on the charging system.

So congrats on a great buy. I really thought that would go in the $300 to $400 range with everything listed.

Enjoy!

Mike

Thanks for the light tip. I was planning on replacing them with LED's. I plan on putting LED's on the chrome trunk guard with lights I picked up a few weeks ago.

Thanks again.