IGNORED

i found a bra

Thom

Muffinman got a lower to me and 86er sent me photo's . I will be making lowers for the 1st gen here real soon . I will be attending the Manteo M & E with a proto-type to verify fit . I will keep ya informed of the project .

Beer30

Muffinman got a lower to me and 86er sent me photo's . I will be making lowers for the 1st gen here real soon . I will be attending the Manteo M & E with a proto-type to verify fit . I will keep ya informed of the project .

Beer30

Great news Gene, I've been waiting for you to come through..:clap2:

The one he makes for Muffinmans bike will be pink to match his chaps and vest..........:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Beer30

Fellas isn't America Great, when a man can come on a forum such as this and be happy that he has found the "bra" he has been looking for, I tell you it makes me proud to be an American. Please keep expressing your feminine side guys. We do care if you find that special shade of lipstick..........we really do!

:rotf:Peggy