IGNORED

2nd Gen Bra Availibility ......

BEER30

• 1 month later...

I'm still here , just draggin the tail end more than I figured . I have some of the Scooter Hooters cut out , just have not had the opportunity to sew them together . This week I have been ill with the flu-like grud . Feeling better now and will be bringing a sewing machine to home from the shop to hopefully get caught up some in the wee hours of the night when I cannot sleep . My apologies for the delays , just so much I can physically do now .

BEER30

Guest kozman01

Hey Beer30, I'm next on the list and its 15 degrees in OH so I'm not concerned. As long as we can get it shipped in the next couple of months, that's fine with me! Just shoot me an e-mail.

No worries, Beer..Just checking in because we haven't heard anything in awhile, but we knew you had planned to get some done. I know we all appreciate your hard work on it. BTW, did madsask & I ever make it on your list...don't see our names listed in the first post, so just curious...

• 2 months later...
Guest kozman01

I just wanted to send a note to everyone about the "Scooter Hooters" Beer30 is selling. I just received mine and one thing I'd like to say is "this man obviously gives a damn about putting out a high quality product and at a crazy low price". I usually use these "bras" on my vehicles and with proper care do protect the front end of the car. I can say that this cover made by Gene is a million times better than the Acura OEM one I have on my car. "Thumbs-up" to Gene. If this guy is making something and I need it, maybe even if I don't, I'm buying!!!!

I feel like a kid waiting on his new puppy! Can't wait to get mine!

Hey Midnight Rider , Have yours ready here to ship . I need for you to PM me your shipping address so I can tally up to total and send payment info. . You must have not seen the other thread saying they's ready .

BEER30

• 1 month later...

beer 30

are you still making the 2nd gen bras? if you are i would like a set. and i am in no hurry for them if you are still making them

thank you

bryan lay

Edited by bryanklay
neede to finish sentence

Still taking orders and same guidelines are still in effect . I can only make them when time allows me . I'll be ordering more materials perhaps this coming week . I'm trying to get other projects completed as well as setting up a sewing machine and cutting table at the home front . Just keep bugging me from time to time until I get them done .

BEER30

• 3 months later...