Hey guys. I'm looking for the 2 front upper fairings and the 2 front lower farings. I've been looking on ebay alot, haven't been able to find anything. If you guys have any spares laying around you'd be willing to sale, i'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys!

Do you plan on repainting them?? Just for kicks and giggles I thought that when the time cames to get the 83/84/86 fired up and on the road I'd try to get one piece of plastic for every color offered. Make it a color sample. :) You might also be patient and give it a few more months. The pickin's are always better in the summer months...

Do you plan on repainting them?? Just for kicks and giggles I thought that when the time cames to get the 83/84/86 fired up and on the road I'd try to get one piece of plastic for every color offered. Make it a color sample. :) You might also be patient and give it a few more months. The pickin's are always better in the summer months...

Hey Jack

I guess you havnt seen Rocket's Calico 83 Venture Royale then. He has half of the fairing original gold other half 86 brown, top trunk gold, side bag gold other side bag 2 tone blue with gold striping...

Rocket is on the left in the pic....

Thanks guys. Yeah, I plan on repainting them. The problem with the ones I have now is whoever had the bike before used sheet metal and bondo and put all the pieces together. Problem is they didn't do a very good job and the bondo looks like crap. I have already bought the 2 side covers. I know it's gonna be hard to get good "unbroken" pieces, but anything right now. I can fix the mounting brackets (hopefully), and get them to stay on. So thanks for the help guys.

Clint

Hey Jack

I guess you havnt seen Rocket's Calico 83 Venture Royale then. He has half of the fairing original gold other half 86 brown, top trunk gold, side bag gold other side bag 2 tone blue with gold striping...

Rocket is on the left in the pic....

Yeah, but he just told me he's gonna have it painted at PIP or DMMD... not sure which?? He's no fun...:whistling:

Yeah, but he just told me he's gonna have it painted at PIP or DMMD... not sure which?? He's no fun...:whistling:

The current plan for painting, is at the PIP location this year.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Guess I need to think of a way to keep the kit bag, from wearing off the new paint, from the top of the saddle bags.