IGNORED

Non Factory Paint Jobs ? Pic's ?

Thom

Most of us know what factory paint looks like and i think Yamaha has some good colors . Buuuuuuuuuuuuut you know their are a few of us that can,t leave well enough alone . so i would like to start a thread on pic's of our after market paint jobs and why we can't leave well enough alone , i'll start , sense i have painted mine 3 time in less than 3 years !

when i got mine it had a ruff life and looked pretty bad , my so called friends that i rode with where at the same feeling as me - don't care what you ride as long as you ride - until i showed up with my faded brown 1 gen , very faded brown , it was the same color of a well fed dog leaves behind . the day that i made up my mind to paint her is when i was following a friend and a another rider came up beside my friend and told him he need to change his diet because he is leaving ruff looking turds behind him , enough said , my bike got the 1st paint job !

this is the only pic's of it when it was brown . the pic and a lot of wax made it look a lot better than it was

than the Met. silver with ice green

next it blue and a few mods , that was after a nice lady backed over it :buttkick:,

at present 3 stage Met white with Met. blue

I showed y'all mine , now it's your turn ! :whistling:

looks good here is a picture before and after' date=' 21 parts to paint takes awhile but you know about that after doing yours a few times.[/quote']

Lookin Good ! you see can see i cheated and left some parts off .

This probably doesn't count since it's a second gen :smile5: but I'll post anyway

btw - it's a 2007 Venture, my color choice and layout

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

IT COUNTS !!!! I was't just thinking 1Gens , i am hoping all off the custom paint jobs will post pics

hello

i do not know how to link a thread but go to photos of bumble bees side car to see my paint job of the bumble bee and side car or if some one can help me move it here i will thanks

bumble bee

kevin wisor

1999 rsv

jax fl

Guest human4m

Well, mine NOW has the Blue/Prizmacoat on it, and for some reason, I'm finding myself tempted to repaint it yet AGAIN! This is Paint Job #2, I'm trying to decide if I want to do #3!

hello

i do not know how to link a thread but go to photos of bumble bees side car to see my paint job of the bumble bee and side car or if some one can help me move it here i will thanks

bumble bee

kevin wisor

1999 rsv

jax fl

Kevin,

That a thread or what, you don't show a album in your profile that I can see. Sorry!

I've been looking at how and what color to paint mine, so this is interesting.

Mine is in a metallic Firemist Orange. a color from the 1970's. Over that is a custom erriedes paint effect that has some color airbrushing and overall covered in a gold+red metalflake under the clear.

It looks incredible in the sunlight all polished up. It's my first paintjob on a bike... I did have some help from a friend that won tons of awards doing hotrod paint though :)