IGNORED

Re Cellphone

E-Fishin-C

One of my old customers that I had when I was self employed called me the other day... came up as restricted. They are the Provincial Board of Examiners in Optometry.

The one I didn't answer the other day was a Florida caller ... now who could that have been? I did have one of the members from Florida call me once a while back but at the time, I didn't notice where .... only found out after checking his profile. I don't like answering calls when I don't know who the caller is... too many prank and solicitations...waste of my time and my cell phone air time.

Many cellphones have a function on it that will restrict the number. That's if you're letting someone use your phone to dial a friend or something.. Also, I work for the Government, and 99% of our phones either say U.S. Government or Unknown or Restricted. It might not be bad... I usually answer anyways, it might be a friend in distress...

Yea....it was probably Brad T:rotf: Sometimes if it is a business phone or like Brad's it is programed not to show you the number!

It was not I. Most other people can see my name come up on there phone, maybe it is just your phone :think:

:rotf:

Brad

It was not I. Most other people can see my name come up on there phone, maybe it is just your phone :think:

:rotf:

Brad

Yeh but did you really want Charlie to know you were checking up on him. You said most people which means sometimes you do hide your number :bluesbrother:

I don't answer my cellphone if I don't know the number. If they want to talk to me, they can talk to the voicemail first.

A neighbor friend of mine called me this morning from another friend's house. I didn't know that number so I checked the voicemail and called her back.