IGNORED

Clearview Windshield

Double D

Guest scarylarry

Let me borrow your bike this weekend and see if I like the windshield before I order one.:crackup:

Just ordered a Clearview XL, tinted windshield with vents. After seeing all the Ventures with this shield on at the last MD I just had to take the plunge. And they are giving a 10% discount on new shield orders.:mo money:

Shot.. I was almost ready to order a second one until I read your post. THANKS! :D

Boy , you are in BIG trouble now.:no-no-no:

I think I will wait til next year. I just love mine as you will.

I have a couple rock dings and it is amazing how well they

hold up over the years. USE Novus on it and it will stay good

for a long time. (now that is my opinion only) Novus is great.

We've had a Clearview on for two full riding seasons with season number 3 quickly approaching...as soon as the snow melts. We use "Pledge" on our Clearview and have had great results. The "Pledge" makes it relatively easy to clean the bugs off. When the bugs get too bad we just put a soaking wet towel on the windshield for a few minutes.

Guest scarylarry

Guess double D fell off the planet when I ask to borrow the bike to test the windshield...

Ok I was joking besides it was going to rain.......

Next weekend??????:rotfl:

i got mine at the end of last season put it on and only got to ride once with it. when i placed my order the salesman called me and told me when they inspected my shield there was a small blemish by the vent and offered to make me a new shield or offered me 20% off if i took that one so i really got 30% off my windshield and im loving it

I got mine last year and so far its great the only problem is its still alittle short for her on the back as it beats her around with the air still and thats with the biggest one they have. I dont get any air with it at all and alittle with the vent open so I think I am going to cut the factory one down for when its just me ridding to get more air when its hot out.

Guess double D fell off the planet when I ask to borrow the bike to test the windshield...

Ok I was joking besides it was going to rain.......

Next weekend??????:rotfl:

You have to give me a chance to try it out. According the email--2 to 3 weeks turn around.

RoadKill--you are the reason I ordered one. The way you went on about how good it was I just had to get one. :mo money:

Guest scarylarry

Ok I get it now I can't borrow the bike that is ok... I'll order me one :rotf:

Looks a carbon one is next on my list to get, look at the harbor freight sale on that jack but since I have a MC floor jack figure I would do this instead..

After my dealer ask 135.00 for labor to change a tire, I'm still coughing over that..