IGNORED

First Ride in 10'

72ranger

I am fixing to head out for my first ride this year. Will probably only be 2-3 hours but I am EXCITED :cool10:! I just put the HD clutch spring upgrade in last month so will be looking forward to see the results.

I do have a question. I decided to jump on the Rotella T band wagon. The thing is I bought the white jug instead of the blue. Will that hurt anything having the non synthetic for one change cycle?:think:

Enjoy or ride and do not worry about the oil not being non synthetic for this change.

it will not hurt anything. as long it is for wet clutches. You are so lucky to be able to ride, I will not be riding for another 2 weeks I am hoping. watch out for sand if you live in snow country! BE SAFE! ENJOY!:D

Jeff

Ride safe.....

Rained here this morning and gave the streets a rinse and that brought out the bikes. 42 degrees and warming up.

Saw 6 bikes as I headed home today and 2 bike accidents. Not good odds. Both the downed riders were young bucks on crotch rockets so that explained those. Nuttin' against the rocket boys but they do seem the be the first ones to an accident around here.

Keep your eyes open and have a good ride.

SAND, SAND and MORE SAND. for another month and a few good rains.

Not understanding why folks ride with so much sand on the roads still :think:

Let alone the road chemicals junk that is still on the roads as well, not a

good mix ! just my 2 cents. And heck I gots 3 wheels :D

Oh, and the HUGE Pot holes Sheesh !

Got about 120 miles in. It was great! The new clutch spring worked like a champ!

There were several bikes out here as well, and every one of the riders were grinning ear to ear..... :big-grin-emoticon: Like this!

All next week it is supposed to rain, but that's OK. We need the sand to wash off the roads.