IGNORED

Paypal............

DragonRider

I just missed an opportunity on e-bay....no big deal, but my powersnipe service said that e-bay wouldn't accept the bid because my e-bay account wasn't linked to Paypal. I've been buying through e-bay for years, always using Powersnipe, and never had that problem before. Well, I went to my e-bay account, and sho nuff, there was a button to link it to my Paypal account. I made the link. Not sure what that was all about, but hopefully I won't have any problems next time.

:fingers-crossed-emo

I just missed an opportunity on e-bay....no big deal, but my powersnipe service said that e-bay wouldn't accept the bid because my e-bay account wasn't linked to Paypal. I've been buying through e-bay for years, always using Powersnipe, and never had that problem before. Well, I went to my e-bay account, and sho nuff, there was a button to link it to my Paypal account. I made the link. Not sure what that was all about, but hopefully I won't have any problems next time.

:fingers-crossed-emo

I think what this 'linked to Paypal' is about is that ebay can now automagically debit your paypal account for any ebay fees they feel you owe them. They seem to now offer that as an option to sellers as a safer class of clientelle to ONLY do business with. And it forces buyers to maintain paypal, even if they might not otherwise want to, or may wish to pay ebay fees manually, even if with paypal.