muffinman

OH OH!! Did Gene get demoted down to 20 beers???

19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer...

No Bob seeing as how Beer 24-7 is Genes Boss I figure Beer 20 is themost polite way to address this to both of them:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Jeff

Jeff ,

A pink holster can be arranged .

Now for the BEER20 comment . I won't tell anyone your new name of "Broke-Back Biker" we gave you when we presented the pink chaps and vest to you . So take that back , or I will tell !

BEER30

In my younger days, when I used to snow ski a lot, I found out that a pair of ladies panty hose were far more comfortable and warmer than not wearing thermals, and not as hot as thermals can be when skiing.......I did try it once and it wasnt bad.................Hey if Broadway Joe can do it..............:rotf::rotf::rotf:

If you and Brad keep it up I am going to tell the group that you two wear womens underwear under your leathers.

Jeff

This is a skeptical group...your gonna have to do better than just say it. I know you can't come up with any photos, photo enhancement or not :no-no-no:

This is a skeptical group...your gonna have to do better than just say it. I know you can't come up with any photos, photo enhancement or not :no-no-no:

I don't think we want to be responsible for that sort of mental image.:whistling: The trauma caused by a sudden shock of seeing Brad in a pair of lacey thongs is too much.:no-no-no: Besides this is a PG site.

:nanner:

Margaret

In my younger days, when I used to snow ski a lot, I found out that a pair of ladies panty hose were far more comfortable and warmer than not wearing thermals, and not as hot as thermals can be when skiing.......

Lots of West Texas Cowboys know this trick as well, or so I've been told. My dentist grew on a ranch in Clarendon, TX, and told me about this little trick for staying warm out on the range. I was under the influence of the Nitrous at the time and asked him how he knew what all them cowboys were wearing under their jeans.... Sure got a giggle out of his dental assistant.