IGNORED

Kewl ad for safety.................

DragonRider

... create one as great about motorcyclist wearing helmets.

I see the possibilities of sudden death EVERY time I see someone riding without a helmet. As a hospital administrator I did my weekend shift to be on duty in ER, and I have seen too much of the results.

I ride full face, and still feel the wind in my face. And yes, I've been down with the helmet on, watching the pavement go by, ... that didn't get a chance to touch my face at all.

I have seen. How can we get others to see?

Jack Tharp

Ft Collins, CO

aka

JackZ

Zfrebird4

As a whole this group seems good about riding safe.

If you have a picture of a helmet that has giving its life in the line of duty post it up. I will start a new thread for it.

I have an idea that might help get the word out to ride aware and protected.

Steve Neal

Guest human4m

So, I work as a contractor for Moen, Inc. (The Faucet people) and they decided to have a contest for "Design a T-Shirt for Safety" contest kinda thing... The only stipulation was that it had to have the number 1.93 in it (number of safety recordables last year.)

Needless to say, I went to work with Paint.net, a little cutting, pasting, warping, layering, and so on... I came up with the finished picture attached. (Go ahead and look at it before you read on.)

I'm assuming you looked, right?

Well, after a few hours of ZERO acknowledgement that I submitted anything, I stop by one of the offices in HR and say, "Was that okay, or should I have printed it out?" The reply was, "I'm glad you submitted something, but since you're not TECHNICALLY a Moen Employee, your submission is inadmissible."

Boooooooooooooo........

They might turn around and use it and not give you any credit for it.............And it is very good, I especially like your slogan under it...............:thumbsup::thumbsup:

So, I work as a contractor for Moen, Inc. (The Faucet people) and they decided to have a contest for "Design a T-Shirt for Safety" contest kinda thing... The only stipulation was that it had to have the number 1.93 in it (number of safety recordables last year.)

Needless to say, I went to work with Paint.net, a little cutting, pasting, warping, layering, and so on... I came up with the finished picture attached. (Go ahead and look at it before you read on.)

I'm assuming you looked, right?

Well, after a few hours of ZERO acknowledgement that I submitted anything, I stop by one of the offices in HR and say, "Was that okay, or should I have printed it out?" The reply was, "I'm glad you submitted something, but since you're not TECHNICALLY a Moen Employee, your submission is inadmissible."

Boooooooooooooo........