IGNORED

Didn't someone.....

big mike

Guest scarylarry

I think boomer from Mt. Juliet Tn. did his, best I can remember he use a dremel tool lightly on the fins..

Maybe he will chim in here.

Guest scarylarry

At least I know not fully nuts now....:rotfl:

I think your thinking of the same one I am. I seem to remember a post about using a dremmel tool.

don't get me started on star again!!:doh:

yes i do the diamond cut fins and have the black and the silver ones on hand so that you don't have any down time. i send mine out to you, and you send yours back for me to use for the next guy. black for black and silver for silver i don;t care to swap for different colors.

$400.00 and your old ones in return.

mike

there are seven members on this site and a few more on the venturers site that have my work done on their bikes, that may chime in about the bling.

I can't remember who it was, but last September, I think, we had a M&E in Savannah, GA at The Crab Shack. Someone there had their bike done this way. Can't remember who it was though. Might be a picture of it somewhere on this site. Hope this helps.

Hey Big Mike

There is an article on the Venturers site about painting the fins and using a dremel to remove the paint from the edges. He didn't do a diamond grind but it looks good. Try Venturers site>Library Homepage>2nd generation>Miscellaneous. I wrote this down a while ago but haven't checked back since they were having some problems on their site.

Doug

ok don! you come over and buy me and jeff's lunch, get jeff to pay for the diamond bits for the dremmel, he pays for his heads to be cut, and i will cut yours in trade for 40 year membership fees?? hmm?

this will stir the pot!:Im not listening tomike