IGNORED

So I came home from work today, and found my wedding anniversary gift from my wife.

GG54172

Did I mention how much I love my wife?

I really, really love my wife! :D :cool:

My dad use to race three wheelers, and I have wanted one of my own for a very long time.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Ggerg1186/DSCF2154.jpg

Cool toy. I had a Yamaha 125 3-wheeler. You gotta be careful on those things. They can be real tippy at times. Mine tumbled a few times. I think my favorite thing was hill climbing. Getting up speed and running up a 70º sand pit wall was a blast. Falling off the wall wasn't so much fun, but it happens and when your 16 you bounce better. :whistling:

Congratulations on the anniversary!

Is that the 250X? It's been too long since I've seen one.

Several years ago I had two of the 350X three wheelers, the ones that were only made for two years before they got cut off. They were mean. When I quit riding and went to sell them, I got more than I paid for them. And now I see them priced at nearly double what I sold mine for ten years ago. They must have quite the cult following. The prices just keep going up.

My dad used to race the 250X, but no this is a 200x. Basically good for pulling second gear wheelies around the back yard.

It's a fun little machine.

Yes the 350x have quite the cult following. I wouldn't mind owning one except I think I would rather have a Banshee.

So many toys, so little time:whistling:

Congrats on anniversary! How many? Mine is on Mon 8th and 24 years married and 31 together total. Were told wouldent last 6months. Went out today with other couple to Mongolian Grill for supper. Wife mentioned when we got home she seen flier in paper and she thought about big screen for gift but thought other-wise.O'well.

Congrats again to you and yours and to Bongobob--congrats again to you and yours on your anniversary also.