IGNORED

San Antonio Road Trip To Big Bend

bill p

Its Fall again ! Time for our trip to the Big Bend Area!

We are departing from San Antonio Thursday the 25th and will return the 28 th. We will ride to the Davis MTS, then down into Big Bend. We stay in motels, and go rain or shine. It has done both a time or two. We will stay at the INDIAN LODGE in the Davis MTS ,then in the quaint little town of Terlingua. Lowell pack up a join us again , any and all are welcome to join in. contact ME HERE ,OR BY PHONE 210 394 8976

Bill P

Wish I could make it, but have the Lone Star Rally the next week end... a friend and I where just talking yesterday about a ride out to Lano in the near future, of coarse we will have to stop in Mason for the greatest BBQ this side of the Pacos.... have fun and take care!!

This sounds like a great trip! We did not know about it and therefore will not be able to attend this year, but please keep us in mind for next year. I assume it will be around the same time-frame. Thanks much.

Jim & Belinda T

We went down to the Big Bend Easter weekend, stayed in Alpine. It rained, sleeted, freezing rain, hailed, snowed, thundered all in the same day. Crazy weather, the next day was beautiful 65 degrees and Sunny. Texas Weather, go figure. Did not see the Marfa lights, we tryed though.

Wife and I are leaving for Big Bend on the 21st...Sonora 1 night, Basin (Chisos Lodge) 2 nights, Alpine 1 night. We'll be riding from Alpine to Del Rio on the 25th. If y'all are running US90, we'll probaby pass you!

Smokee

Hey Bill -- just thought I let you know there are no double rooms left in the lodge...:crying::crying::crying: But take heart.:whistling::whistling::whistling: I have reservations at one of the local motels. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I talked with my riding buddy and as of tonight he's good to go. We'll see what next week brings -- that's the real determining factor. :smile5::smile5: We are gonna stay the 25th and 26th at Fort Davis then head back here on the 27th. I have to be home that afternoon..... We'll still get to ride all day Friday with you guys then get back to Fort Davis for the night....

Looking forward to some "GRIP AND GRIN"...

Jerry