IGNORED

Motorcycle Air Conditioner

fardnarger

I would rather have my helmet cooled.

Helmet cooling, now that would be nice because my head sweats so much.

I wonder how many amps this would draw from the bike?

The biggest problem, I think I would also have to lose weight to fit another piece of outfit under my jacket. I think my leather jacket shrunk last fall, it's more than tight enough now! Kinda makes you feel like a pig in a blanket.:crackup:

Interesting but I think I'll pass. Too big...no outlet for passenger...no PRICE? Just doesn't seem like a good way to launch a new product...not even an ESTIMATED price. I'm guessing that they are running the 20% discount offer to determine if there is a real demand. Then they can find out what it will cost to have them manufactured in those quantities and until then, they don't know what to charge for it. It's easy to offer a 20% discount when you have not announced a price. All they have to do is make the initial price 20% higher.

I think it's a fantastic idea. Cooling your core should result in your head being cooler. If they're priced right, I'll probably have 2 on my RSV this summer.

:happy34:

If Nasa can sit around and think up this ****, then we should be able to make an adptor to cool two riders at once:mo money::rotf::whistling::confused24::cool10:

With all due respect, I don't understand some of the responses. How is this concept different than heated gear for the winter, which no one seems to have an issue with? I've said many times that I'd love to have A/C on the bike in the hot summer months. 1 red light is all it takes to be soaked in sweat, and Atlanta gives you a lot more than 1.

I sent them an email asking if they plan to have a 2-person model. I could make a hose adapter easy enough, but it comes with a vest that disperses the cool (or hot) air, and I'd need 2 of those.

I agree about the discount offer probably really being a way to determine market demand, but the way I figure, it can't hurt to get one. If the price is too high, just throw the coupon away.

:)